1448 Trafalgar Street
|Starts||Jul 23rd 2012, 00:01|
|Ends||Sep 11th 2012, 23:59|
PLYMOUTH TRANSPORT AND HIGHWAYS
THE CITY OF PLYMOUTH (Various)
(TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF DRIVING AND PEDESTRIANS) ORDER 2012
NOTICEis hereby given that Plymouth City Council acting under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 (as amended), intend to make an Order the effect of which is to prohibit the driving of vehicles and pedestrians (except for access) in:
Prohibit of pedestrians (except for access) in:
- Trafalgar Street – West footpath, from the junction with Hewers Row for a distance of 51 meters in a southerly direction
- Trafalgar Street – East footpath, from the junction with Hewers Row for a distance of 29 meters in a southerly direction
- Hewers Row – south footpath, from the junction with Trafalgar Street for a distance of 27 meters in a easterly direction
- Ebrington Street – North footpath, from the junction with Trafalgar Street for a distance of 27 meters in a easterly direction
Prohibit of driving (except for access) in:
- Trafalgar Street – From the junction with Ebrington Street to the junction with Hewers Row
The prohibition of driving and pedestrians will be in operation on the days and during the hours that the appropriate traffic signs are displayed.
The Order shall come into force on 23rd July 2012.
It is anticipated that the redevelopment of the existing buildings will commence on the 23rd July 2012and will be completed by the 11th September 2012.
For further information please contact:
Midas Construction: 07970 003710
Dated this 9th day of July 2012.
Clive Perkin, Assistant Director for Development (Plymouth Transport, and Highways), Plymouth City Council, Civic Centre, Plymouth PL1 2AA.
Sat, May 1st 2010, 11:54 to Fri, May 14th 2010, 11:54